"WAY BY WHICH YOU ACCESS THE HIGHWAY OF AWESOMENESS"
“The emphasis of ON RAMP is skill development and exposure to our basic movements. It is designed to prepare you to enter our ongoing group classes. We focus on technique—both to ensure your safety—and success at the next level.”
ON RAMP INCLUDES:
- Technique and mechanics first, then intensity.
- Movements that begin with the relatively non-technical and continue to get more technical.
- There will be a workout at the end of each day which will get more challenging as the course progresses.
- Its in your hands…the degree that you push yourself will determine your workout intensity.
- We want to ramp you up to the level of intensity and output that is inherent in our group classes.
- Shifts in body composition are one of the most motivating ways to measure success. We highly encourage you to take “Before” pictures at the beginning of the On-Ramp class.
This program is excellent for members who are new to CrossFit as well as members who have been working out for some time and would like to sharpen their fundamentals.
**Note: "Free trial week" can not be applied to On-Ramp